Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Gargoyles.

So last night I ordered my ticket for The TBS show in June! I'm very excited. Shows at the Ballroom are almost always good. I saw Panic!, The Hush Sound and The Dresden Dolls there a long time ago and it was suuupppperrrr fun.
We're all going in the same car which should be interesting considering the rate at which people are inviting themselves. [:


I've decided that The Day I turn 18, I'm going to get a tattoo. That's the only thing I want to do.

I need suggestions on good artists that won't give me diseases.

I have to work today. It's raining. I hate when I work on rainy days. Entertaining a small kid inside a classroom is sooo much harder than playing runaround games with them outside in a playground. Hmmm.. Maybe we'll paint spring pictures. :D Or make Easter crafts.


I Miss Memere. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment