Thursday, June 11, 2009

Strawberry Melon Fuze..

Is Delicious.
Last night was an odd time, let me tell you the story.
I'm lazy this morning so I'ma be writing a list. Also I'm writing this from the library where I am skipping my first period English class so I can finish the Final Project, for the class I am skipping.. [: And I think.. I'm gonna go to work today and hangout with some cool kids, cuz I need to smile today.. [: So anyway, last night I...

Went to Portsmouth.
Hungout with; Step sister, mom and step dad.
Went to dinner, didn't eat, wasn't hungry.
Got kicked at dinner, by someone trying to get out of the booth, who then didn't even say sorry.
Went to Walmart. Saw a cute boy.
Flirted with cute boy. Bought gum. Left Walmart.
Went to gas station. Parents got coffee. I got Fuze.
Got hit on by the gas station store guy..
Felt awkward. Went home.
Did some homework, took a shower, went to sleepytime.
The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment