I dye my hair a lot. 3-4 times a month. When I get bored, I dye. It's just what I do. Plus, it provides me with creative chances to be considered badass, or "the girl with cool hair".
So a few weeks ago, I dyed my hair black. I always said I was never gonna go black again but it was the only dye I had in my bathroom and I didn't want to go out for more, and once again I got super bored and attacked my head with black.
Black is a boring haircolor however, and I got bored with it quickly as I knew I would.
SO. I bought hair bleach and purple-ish-red-ish. (It came out more purple than anything)
Now, after my two day hair dying fiesta.. I have blonde/black/brown/red/purple (very purple) hair.
Fizzy Water! Fizzy water is the most amazing thing ever, I don't know who thought to make key lime fizzy water but I would love to give them an award, for best beverage ever and a big hug.
There have been a few thoughts that have been running through my mind on a daily basis lately such as;
I need better friends..
I really wish you would stop talking..
Where did I put my iPod?
I've just noticed that those three things have been popping into my mind a lot recently and I wonder what it says about my friends and life in general.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment