Thursday, January 22, 2009

I swear like a sailor.

I do.. I can't help it. I don't even know when I'm swearing anymore. I work at a daycare center though, so I really can't swear where I work.
I don't want to be the one responsible for teaching the four year olds such colorful words...

So I recently started trying not to swear as much by catching myself when I'm about to swear and replacing the bad word with something not bad at all. [:

Here are the ones I use on a daily basis now;

Cunt: Castle
Fuck: Frankincense
Bitch: Bucket of Towels
Douche Bag: Donut Basket
Shit: Snickerdoodle

So far using these words doesn't stop me from saying the real ones... it just makes it so I say the revised version of the word right after I say the original. Meh. Gotta start somewhere right?

No comments:

Post a Comment