I gave up on myspace (because of the pure fakeness of it all) and I never had a facebook (couldn't figure it out). All I ever used myspace for was my blog anyway, so I decided it was time to move on to a real blog. Oh, how exciting.
This blog is going to essentially turn into my journal. I don't care if people read it, I'm just better at typing than writing. Plus; my handwriting leaves people wondering what the heck I'm talking about, including me sometimes.
I just ordered my fantastic homemade purse from Jasmine. She has knitting skills like you wouldn't believe. She usually only makes mittens, their just easier, but I got her to agree to make me a purse! I left all the color and size decisions up to her. I can't wait to see it. I'm pumped.
Is it just me, or are people starting to become far too excited about this whole "Twilight Takeover"? I read the books; they were poorly written with tons of typos all throughout them and yet.. People still fall in love with characters that will never exist in real life? Silly. Oh, Twlight fans, how you provide me with such entertainment on a daily basis. Thank you.
First blog; over. The End. [:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment