Shane, Emily and Cody enjoying one of my baked creations. The date is very wrong.. It was on; September 8th, 2008.The picture above has nothing to do with the following story.. It is just something that makes my day a little brighter every time I look at it. [:
I started a new class at school and I needed two new binders so I told my mom when I got home and we decided we'd go to dinner then to Walmart to get the things I needed and she wanted to shop. (Mom can never pass up a chance at shopping).
I want to take this chance to say, I avoid going to Walmart at all costs. It is quite possibly my least favorite place to go but I put aside my hatred for the place last night.
Here are the things that took place last night that only made me Hate Walmart more than I already did:
1. They have a "Music Sampling Station" located somewhere near the candles with lots of music options, such as: Rainforest Melody, Soothing Ocean Sounds, Jungle Noises for the Soul and as I found last night, The Biggest Loser Techno Dance Mix CD. Well.. When presented with the chance to dance where 'normal people' would never dance I always take it.
So... Me being the kind of nutso person that I am turned the "Music Sampling Station" up as loud as it would go and put on the techno dance mix CD sample.
It Was Really Loud. I was very happy. I Danced. My mom was almost falling over laughing. I got yelled at by a very angry looking bearded Walmart employee.
2. I love fizzy water. Everyone knows I love fizzy water. I think it could be the worlds greatest beverage. Walmart usually sells Key Lime fizzy water, which is by far the best kind. However, last night... They Had No Key Lime Fizzy Water. I was very angry.
98% of the people that shop at Walmart are...well.. people I would never want to meet or be around.. or have in my life at all..
Last night there was a couple.. Near the shoes.. Full on screaming at each other for no other reason that I could gather other than, they hated each other and were only together for a kid.. or the good sex..
Regardless.. I can't imagine ever saying things like that, that loud, in public to my significant other. I could never be like that to Daniel. I'd feel like the biggest cunt (castle) in the world.

No comments:
Post a Comment